Join us at The Farm at Middleton Place on May 21st, from 11-4pm for a Market Day! See below for a list of activities happening May 21st.
- Tour The Farm at Middleton Place and learn how small-scale and regenerative practices are better for you and our environment
- Learn about modern growing and processing practices
- Create a one-of-a-kind indigo-dyed cloth that you can take home. Free to learn, $3 to dye a cloth
- Live pottery throwing where you can learn about contemporary techniques and designs and how they stem from historic practices with Director of Interpretation, Jeff Neale
- Live music, food, as well as beer and wine available for purchase
Bring the whole family for a fun-filled day on The Farm!
Jeremiah Farm & Goat Dairy owner, Casey Price, will also be at The Farm leading a class on how easy it is to make two fast & fresh cheeses using her Grade A goat’s milk.
Space is limited. Tickets are on sale here.